SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGS)
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), otherwise known as the Global Goals, are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
The SDGs work in the spirit of partnership and pragmatism to make the right choices now to improve life, in a sustainable way, for future generations. They provide clear guidelines and targets for all countries to adopt in accordance with their own priorities and the environmental challenges of the world at large.
The SDGs are an inclusive agenda. They tackle the root causes of poverty and unite us together to make a positive change for both people and planet.
- Bringing youths together to debate, discuss and share ideas about local food production.
- Exchange of ideas to promote traditional local dishes as well as urban gardening in Germany and in Uganda.
- The debate will affect as well environmental safety and social justice in order to produce and enjoy healthy food.
- Overcoming preconceptions and learning more about reality in Germany and Uganda5.Opening horizons to understand that we All live in One World and that we All have to change our common habits to save the planet for our children and grandchildren
- Visit vocational training schools with catering branches and ICT school incl. discussions with students and teachers
- Visit Supermarket Safari (in small groups): do we find well-known products?
- Contrast: Visit of an urban fresh fruit and vegetable market
- Visit of organic farmers including discussion of healthy food production
- Visit of huge dairy factory
- Cooking (and enjoying) event with the local woman’s club to exchange recipe’s
- Regional touristic highlights to jointly relax and enjoy
- Full presentation of the program on Website and Designs for the public constantly