Our Motto is: “Education and Encounter”
Sharing Youth Centre was founded in 1977 by Fr. Bart Fleskens (Dutch), has always maintained its focus on education for underpriveleged youth. The Centre offers activities for youth and adults.
It is a friendly and secure environment where Kampala’s young can acquire the skills and the focus to achieve their needs. Our programs foster fellowship, discipline and responsibility; they develop skills and present a challenge; and they provide a sense of belonging and identity. Young men and women, of all backgrounds, comprise our membership, and all are welcome.
The Centre is a diocesan project supported and followed closely by the diocesan authorities.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS.
- Registration is going on for the following courses at Sharing youth centre i.e. catering and hotel management, tailoring and garment cutting, carpentry and joinery, metal fabrication. You are all welcome.
- We have introduced new computer packages and registration is going on.
- Short courses are going on for three months in the catering department.
- Bookings are still going on.
- Quality products on special offer and for more information you can visit our show room.